We’re currently looking for an overnight security attendant to join our team at (enter property name here).
As a Security Attendant, you’ll be responsible for ensuring a safe and secure environment for our guests and associates as well as protecting hotel property and assets.
Key responsibilities of the Security Attendant include:
- Patrolling the property
- Responding rapidly to requests for emergency and non-urgent assistance in a professional and hospitable manner
- Safeguarding all hotel guests, employees, their belongings and all hotel assets, ensuring a safe environment
- Investigating both employee and guest related accidents and any reports of criminal activity
- Following up, determining a course of action and communicating results of the investigation to the Management Team
- Assisting with general guest service tasks such as delivering items to guest rooms, responding to guest requests, and addressing lost and found issues as required
The ideal Security Attendant candidate will be detail oriented, have a passion for delivering excellent service, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Demonstrated ability to handle emergency and/or stressful situations in a calm, professional manner
- Must be a member in good standing within the community
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and directly with guests using a positive, clear speaking voice
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers and staff, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy
- Ability to use logic to define the problem, collect information, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, interpret information and deal with abstract variables for unique or unfamiliar situations
- Ability to read, comprehend and write simple instructions and/or short correspondence and memos
- Ability to move throughout the hotel (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended periods of time
- Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends
An Equal Opportunity
About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.