Summary of Position- Be a part of the leadership group, to serve as a role model and support for the Front Desk Team. Will be involved in all aspects of retail and service scheduling. Responsible for providing guests efficient treatment scheduling assistance. Responsible for onboarding of spa coordinators. Will execute inventory of retail items and the layout of the retail area. Must be knowledgeable of the retail products within the spa including their ingredients and use.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE- High School Diploma or the equivalent. Must have at least two years of related work experience. Must have strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with ease. Computer skills required.
• Serve as the Supervisor in absence of Department Supervisor to ensure all aspects of the front desks duties are successfully maintained.
• Answer all phone calls within 3 rings and uses guest name at least three times.
• Take destination guest reservations.
• Schedule spa reservations for guests using guest name at every opportunity.
• Explain and describe in detail Spa treatments, packages, services and facilities available.
• Maintain a pleasant phone voice when addressing guests, visitors, co-workers and managers.
• Handle guests concerns courteously, offer solutions, and follow through on all schedule changes & requests by guest until there is a satisfactory conclusion.
• Maintain a safe, fully stocked, clean and neat work area.
• Actively promote the Spa, all treatments, services, programs and retail outlets.
• Input and access information from computer efficiently & accurately.
• Knowledgeable and familiar with L’auberge’s Spa Programming.
• Serve as a leadership to the Front Desk Coordinators as assigned by manager or supervisor.
• Work with Spa Director to make and meet sales goals for retail product.
• Explore and research retail items that would fit L’Apothecary spa’s brand.
• Assist with P. O’s and A.P.
Responsibilities and Authorities-
• Requires independent decision making
• Large amount of communication and coordination with other departments.
• Act as a Mellennium specialist to assist in training and monitoring that staff is following the correct procedures for data entry and correcting discrepancies
• Work with other managers and supervisors and support all aspects of the spa and related services including developing and monitoring staffing, SOPs, communication between departments, group coordinating, booking procedures and guest service.
• Assist management with monthly inventory of retail and L’Apothecary items.
• Assist management with generating a monthly report to track sales goals.