We are currently looking for a Restaurant Supervisor to join our team at our property.
As Restaurant Supervisor, you’ll be responsible for assisting in overseeing and directing the daily operation of the Food & Beverage operation.
Key responsibilities of a Restaurant Supervisor include:
• Supervising and directing the prompt, efficient and friendly serving of all food and beverage
• Assisting servers, bussers and host staff in their job duties as necessary
• Ensuring all opening, closing and running side work is completed on a daily basis
• Acting as a liaison between kitchen and front of house employees and operations
• Assisting in the training and development of team members
• Communicating effectively, giving direction, support, timely feedback and recognition of performance
• Working quickly and independently to resolve operational and/or guest issues when necessary, ensuring proper follow through with appropriate manager(s)
• Monitoring and reviewing labor reports
The ideal Restaurant Supervisor candidate will have had a minimum of 2 years previous experience within a hotel or in a high-volume, three meal a day restaurant environment. The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Minimum of 21 years of age to handle alcoholic beverages
• Supervisory experience required
• Ability to take initiative and ownership to resolve problems
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
• Possess a basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation, service standards, guest relations and etiquette
• Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends
• Ability to stand, walk, and move around during entire shift
• Must have the ability to communicate clearly and directly with team members and guests using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Must have the ability to work with guests and respond immediately and accurately to their needs and requirements
• Must have a valid alcohol awareness certification or be capable of obtaining certification
• Must have a valid Certified Food Handlers Card or be capable of obtaining one
An Equal Opportunity Employer
About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.