We’re auditioning for professional, outgoing, and outrageous personalities to fill the role of Mini Bar Attendant (mBar Attendant).
As an M Bar Attendant, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that the mBar refreshment centers in guest rooms are stocked with all of the goodies and libations that guests will need to party like a rock star.
Key responsibilities of an mBar Attendant include:
• Stocking mBar carts in preparation for shift
• Taking accurate inventory of mBars and checking all products for usage
• Ensuring the guests are correctly billed for all items used
• Communicating any discrepancies in number of items used to the mBar Supervisor
• Ensuring mBar carts and products are always under supervision
• Stocking mBars with items per standard
• Cleaning and organizing the mBar stock room
• Responding in a timely manner to requests for amenities
• Informing guests how to request additional mBar items
• Addressing and responding to guests’ questions and concerns in a professional and courteous manner
• Maintaining a complete knowledge and understanding of all mBar items
The minimum qualifications for the mBar Attendant position are:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Ability to be passionate about the hotel, music and your job
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
• Ability to read, write and understand English
• Ability to stand, walk and move around during entire shift
• Ability to lift, push, and/or pull up to 70 pounds
• Must have a valid alcohol awareness certification or be capable of obtaining certification
• Must have a valid California Certified Food Handlers card or be capable of obtaining one
• Must have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include nights, weekends and/or holidays
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Hard Rock Hotel San Diego: As authentic, passionate, irreverent and unpredictable as music itself.
Backstage, green rooms and red carpets. Uniforms designed by a rock star. Working at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego is not quite like working at a vanilla hotel. Hard Rock's team is as passionate and authentic as rock itself. Our mission is to serve from the heart: An entourage of staff hell-bent on working with the best, being the best, and delivering an experience guests will actually want to talk about. After all, this is Hard Rock and the ordinary and staid will not do.
If you kick ass at what you do, and have a true passion for service and music, separate yourself from the crowd and be noticed.