We’re looking to add a Lead Banquet Cook to our kick-ass crew!
As a Lead Banquet Cook, you’ll be part of a team responsible for producing high quality dishes in a quick and efficient manner.
Key responsibilities of a Banquet Cook include:
• Preparing menu items according to recipes, quality standards and presentation standards
• Monitoring food quality while preparing food
• Maintaining a clean and organized work area
• Ensuring that equipment in work area is clean and in proper working condition
• Operating a variety of kitchen equipment
• Stocking, dating, rotating and checking temperatures of product
The ideal Banquet Cook candidate will have had previous experience as a Cook in a 4-star/ 4-diamond high volume hotel or upscale restaurant environment. The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Ability to stand, walk and move around during entire shift
• Ability to handle, carry and/or lift items weighing up to 50 pounds
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
• Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends
• Must have a valid Certified Food Handlers Card or be capable of obtaining one
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Hard Rock Hotel San Diego: As authentic, passionate, irreverent and unpredictable as music itself.
Backstage, green rooms and red carpets. Uniforms designed by a rock star. Working at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego is not quite like working at a vanilla hotel. Hard Rock's team is as passionate and authentic as rock itself. Our mission is to serve from the heart: An entourage of staff hell-bent on working with the best, being the best, and delivering an experience guests will actually want to talk about. After all, this is Hard Rock and the ordinary and staid will not do.
If you kick ass at what you do, and have a true passion for service and music, separate yourself from the crowd and be noticed.