We are currently looking for a highly motivated, determined, well-spoken and experienced Sales Manager who understands the meaning of “hunting” to proudly sell our property. Eligible for quarterly incentive bonus program.
As a Sales Manager, you’ll be primarily responsible for ensuring that revenue goals are achieved or exceeded by soliciting, developing and closing small group business.
Based on the job duties for this role, it has been classified as an Overtime Eligible Manager (OEM) position. This means that you’ll be paid for all compensable time and will earn overtime pay for time worked above the established regular-time work week. While most hours will be spent working in the office, we understand that some hours will be spent outside of the office. We value a healthy balance between work life and your personal life. If you’re interested in joining a progressive and fast-growing company, this could be the job for you!
Key responsibilities of a Sales Manager include:
- Managing group accounts to maximize business potential
- Negotiating group business that meets or exceeds hotel revenue goals
- Negotiating contracts, ensuring that all pertinent aspects of solicitation and closing are complete and documented
- Identifying new business that fits sales parameters
- Consistently making prospecting calls
- Aggressively pursuing new accounts on a weekly basis
- Consistently booking repeat business
- Developing long term business relationships
- Making on-site and field presentations to prospective clients
- Attending tradeshows
- Consistently meeting or exceeding sales goals
The ideal Sales Manager candidate will have at least two years of experience in hotel sales as an Account Manager with a proven track record of success. If you have high performance standards, a high level of enthusiasm and thrive in a fast-paced team environment then you just might be the candidate that we’re looking for!
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales goals
- Proactive sales approach; assertive and fast-paced, driven to succeed
- Track record of developing long term relationships
- Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan of action
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of DELPHI and experience a plus!
An Equal Opportunity Employer
About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.