We are currently looking for a Duo Role Esthetician and Massage Therapist to join the Spa team at our Riviera Palm Springs property.
As a Duo Role Esthetician and Massage Therapist, you’ll be responsible for performing facials and/or massages and body treatments on guests with professionalism, care and attentiveness to each guest’s needs in one of our luxurious treatment rooms.
- Performing facials, massages and body treatments
- Consulting and recommending products while performing body treatments
- Filling out prescription cards and promoting and selling the Spa’s featured products
- Setting up and breaking down your assigned treatment room
- Assisting in the overall cleanliness and organization of the Spa Area
- Picking up guests on time for services and delivering the full time of service to guests
- Maintaining complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered
- Addressing and responding to guests’ questions and concerns in a professional and courteous manner
- Providing accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests
- Communicating to management any occurrences involving team members or guests in the spa that require attention
The minimum qualifications for the Duo Role Esthetician and Massage Therapist position are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must hold and maintain all current licenses and certifications that are required on a state and local level
- Must hold and maintain current business license and insurance
- Must have 750+ hours of previous esthetician and massage therapist experience, preferably in a spa environment
- Possess a thorough knowledge of numerous massage modalities
- Must be thoroughly educated and understands the physiological effects of the specific techniques utilized in order to determine whether such application is contraindicated and/or to determine the most beneficial techniques to apply to a given individual.
- Possess a general understanding of body treatments
- Must have excellent customer service skills and a strong work ethic
- Must have excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
- Must have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include nights, weekends and/or holidays
An Equal Opportunity Employer
About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.