ESSENTIAL PURPOSE: Responsible for the administration of the hotels processing of Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable transactions and other reports as required.
Accounts Receivable Processing
- Preparation & Collection of Group Bills
- Preparation & Collection of Owner Bills
- Preparation & Collection of Homeowner Bills
- Preparation & Collection of Related Party Bills
- Processing & collection of Individual departed with a balance
Accounts Payable Processing
- Processing of incoming mail
- Invoice out for approval routing & follow-up
- Coding & Posting of Invoices
- AP & Travel Agent Check Issuance
- Vendor Inquiry & follow-up
- Vendor Statement Reconciliation
Performs various other functions as may be periodically assigned by the Director or Assistant Director, including:
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly financial statement.
- Other special projects or functions.
JOB KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATIONAL LEVEL:
A college degree in Accounting or its equivalent professional experience preferred.
A minimum of one year work experience in Hotel Accounting or a related field.
Moderate level of proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required.
SKILLS AND APTITUDES: The ability to communicate clearly with subordinates, peers, and supervisors. Detail oriented. Organized and efficient. Safety-minded. Able to meet high quality standards for production and service. Diplomatic and calm. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Courteous, friendly and professional manner. Good team player. Customer service focused.