The Opportunity: We are currently looking for a Valet/Bellman join our Team at our Sheraton Pasadena property.
Key responsibilities include:
• Greeting guests entering and exiting in a friendly and courteous manner
• Assisting arriving and departing guests with their luggage
• Parking and retrieving guest vehicles
• Assisting guests in and out of vehicles
• Organizing and storing luggage as necessary
• Listening and responding to guest inquiries using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Providing accurate information about outlet hours, hotel services, directions to local attractions, etc.
• Assisting guests with transportation
• Providing arrival and departure shuttle service to airline and other accounts
• Maintaining a clean and clutter-free work area including the lobby and drive
• Demonstrating the Evolution Hospitality Values and Guiding Principles
The Valet/Bellman is a positive, upbeat individual who delivers total guest satisfaction, has exceptional communication skills, and enjoys working outdoors. The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Must be at least 18 years of age for insurance purposes
• Must have the ability to communicate clearly in English and directly with guests using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
• Must be able to drive both a standard (manual) and automatic transmission
• Must have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, holidays and weekends
• Perform other duties as assigned
An Equal Opportunity Employer
About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.