We are currently looking for Reservation Agents to join our call team. This position requires weekend shifts.
As a Reservation Sales Agent, you’ll be responsible for assisting callers with making reservations for leisure travel, group business, and corporate business for our hotels.
Key responsibilities of Reservation Sales Agent include:
• Using Opera and other reservation systems to assist callers with making reservations, answering questions and for retrieving data
• Maintaining an up to date working knowledge of property locations, amenities, and local area attractions for each hotel in the Evolution Hospitality portfolio
• Maximizing conversion and revenue while ensuring guest satisfaction by using the Connection Sales Process and applying reservation sales training skills to each call
• Providing an exemplary, friendly, professional, enthusiastic, conversational and helpful attitude that shows the desire and commitment to providing an outstanding and memorable experience to all of our guests via and communication channel utilized at all times
• Maintaining an up to date working knowledge of all rate programs and qualifications, package promotions, and hotel length of stay requirements
• Following all policies regarding booking rules and restrictions
• Ensuring guest satisfaction by using “win-win” philosophy and appropriate empowerment
• Using voicemail systems to retrieve voice messages and provide professional and delightful responses in a timely manner
• Responding to guest emails in a professional, delightful and timely manner
The ideal Reservation Sales Agent candidate will have demonstrated strong customer service and sales experience as well as the desire and commitment to provide an outstanding experience that will delight our customers. The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Ability to gain excellent knowledge and familiarity with a variety of reservation systems,
• Must have the ability to communicate clearly and directly with guests using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Excellent interactive listening skills
• Ability to type accurately at least 30 words per minute
• Ability to perform multiple tasks at once in a timely and efficient manner
• Ability to read, comprehend and write simple instructions and/or short correspondence and memos
• Ability to use logic to define the problem, collect information, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, interpret information and deal with abstract variables for unique or unfamiliar situations
• Must have the ability to work weekends
An Equal Opportunity Employer
About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.