We’re recruiting for a professional and outgoing personality to fill the role of Makeup Artist at our Azure Spa.
As a Makeup Artist, you’ll be responsible for performing makeup and lash services on guests with professionalism, care and attentiveness.
Key responsibilities of a Makeup Artist include:
• Performing makeup and lash services on a variety of skin tones
• Consulting and recommending products while performing services
• Promoting and selling Azure Spa’s featured products and services
• Setting up and breaking down your assigned makeup station
• Assisting in the overall cleanliness and organization of the Salon
• Receiving all guests in a timely fashion
• Maintaining complete knowledge and understanding of all products offered
• Addressing and responding to guests’ questions and concerns in a professional and courteous manner
• Providing accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests
• Communicating to management any occurrences involving guests in the salon that require attention
The minimum qualifications for the Makeup Artist position are:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must have previous makeup artistry experience (minimum one year)
• Possess a thorough knowledge of numerous makeup lines
• Must have excellent customer service skills and a strong work ethic
• Must have excellent communication and listening skills
Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
• Must have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include nights, weekends and holidays
Hourly plus commission and gratuity
An Equal Opportunity Employer
About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.