We are currently looking for a Kitchen Attendant to join the team.
Assist the Inn’s cook with daily tasks such as, run breakfasts, washing dishes and clean up and prep the kitchen work area while ensuring total guest satisfaction.
- Quickly clean dirty dishes and cooking equipment for additional use. Promptly and consistently reset the kitchenware accordingly so that it is readily available.
- Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods with necessary equipment and food items.
- Greet guests in a pleasant and courteous manner while delivering their meals to the rooms.
- Transport all dirty tableware from guest room to dishwashing area for proper cleaning.
- Assist the Cook and management as requested to ensure guest satisfaction.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Perform general cleaning tasks, using standard hotel cleaning products as assigned by supervisor to adhere to health standards.
- Folding napkins for all meal periods throughout the day to maintain an adequate supply, restocking condiments, etc.
- Perform other duties as requested, such as cleaning unexpected spills, or special guest requests and cross-training, to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Report any suspicious persons or activities to a supervisor immediately.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings and service ware.
- Ability to understand and speak English to comprehend basic guest requests. Ability to understand written English to read any caution or safety notices.
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, transport up to 50 lbs. through a crowded room.
- Ability to move or push goods on a hand cart/truck weighing a maximum of 200 lbs.
- Ability to move around the property easily, ability to stand, walk or sit for extended periods of time.
Any combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. Grade school education preferred.
No prior experience required. Prior hospitality experience preferred.
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.