We are currently looking for an Executive Housekeeper to lead our Housekeeping Team at our property.
As an Executive Housekeeper, you’ll be responsible for providing supervision, direction and leadership for all housekeeping activities of the hotel while ensuring the highest level of cleanliness for our guests.
As an Executive Housekeeper, your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining cleanliness and an attractive appearance in guest accommodations and public spaces in accordance with brand standard.
- Supervising all housekeeping associates.
- Inspecting all rooms and correcting deficiencies.
- Maintaining proper inventory of linen and supplies, purchasing needed linen and supplies while staying within budget.
- Communicating with front desk for early arrivals and departures, extended stays on timely manner.
- Administering monthly safety trainings and updating safety binders, attending safety training.
- Attending staff meetings, performing daily pre-shift meetings and other meetings as needed.
- Creating weekly schedules for room attendants, housemen, and laundry staff.
- Approving and submitting payroll.
- Analyzing daily labor report.
- Interviewing, selecting and training new housekeeping associates
- Processing new hire paper work for new employees.
- Coaching and counseling associates as needed.
- Providing proper training to new associates.
The ideal candidate for the Executive Housekeeper position will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of Housekeeping Director or Manager experience required
- Ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid scheduling experience
- Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan of action
- Ability to create an enjoyable work environment including mentoring, multi-tasking, strong motivational skills
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers and staff, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy
- Ability to move throughout the hotel (standing, walking, kneeling, and bending) for extended periods of time
- Ability to make repeating movements of the arms, hands, and wrists
- Multiple language abilities preferred, fluency in English required
An Equal Opportunity Employer
About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture. v
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.