Personal Assistant to the Creative Director
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT
The Personal Assistant to the Creative Director will support in all aspects of daily business. This role will function as an advocate of the Creative Director. The ideal candidate will strongly maintain an organized and efficient office while performing independently as a forward-thinking multi-tasker who consistently executes high-quality, accurate work. Exceptional organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail are a must.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform as Ambassador representing the Creative Director with the utmost professionalism supporting all responsibilities while remaining sensitive to time constraints and daily work load.
• Complex calendar management including internal and external contacts. Ability to think strategically, executes quickly, and understands organizational and business interconnectivities.
• Prioritize in real time while working under time pressures to successfully manage a wide variety of activities, deadlines and confidential matters with discretion.
• Keep executives on track with schedule and daily meeting cadence
• Operate as extension of assigned executive; liaise with various departments and vendors, to define problems and provide solutions to inquiries
• Manage executive collateral including annual schedule, meeting/call logistics, agendas, presentation decks and materials, communication, distribution, and minutes
• Arrange business travel arrangements, domestic and international and create detailed itineraries
• Reconcile expenses in Concur, and process reports for approval/payment.
• Budget/ forecasting/ expense management.
• Process mail and correspondence, including customer letters addressed to Executives.
• Administrative support in areas of presentation preparation, employee review process, coordinate and arrange meetings, prepare and issue agendas, reserve and prepare facilities/rooms, and meeting minutes
• Manage and keep Executives logins, frequent flier information, and corporate information
• Respond to and assist with personal requests as needed
• Travel with the Creative Director as needed, both domestic and internationally
• Have full flexibility to work as needed, inclusive of occasional evenings and weekends
• Demonstrates extreme professionalism in communication, positive demeanor, and collaboration with customers, peers and management
• Demonstrates high level of quality work, attendance and appearance
• Adheres to all Company Policies & Procedures and Safety Regulations
• Adhere to local, state and federal laws
• Additional responsibilities assigned by supervisor related to your position/department
• Ability to be flexible and willing to work extended hours when necessary
• This role has no direct reports
• Interacts with all levels of the organization and vendors
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: The following are the minimum qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
• 4 year BS/BA in Business or Communication required.
• 3+ years Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant experience; apparel industry a plus
• Successful and complex multiple calendar management required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication; Italian a high plus
• Highly proficient skills with Microsoft Office
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
• Must be able to see, hear and speak in order to communicate with employees and other customers
• Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
• Manual dexterity required using hands to finger; handle, feel and type; reach with hands and arms
Must be able to lift, move and carry up to 40 pounds