CRM Marketing Analyst
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT
The CRM Marketing Analyst supports the planning, development and analysis of St. John’s Marketing activities and client centricity to ensure all data is captured, processed, reported and shared with business partners in a timely manner. The CRM Analyst will manage day to day functions such as datamining from POS, or other sales and marketing related technologies platform to provide standard and ad hoc analysis to answer business questions and provide actionable insights. Key duties include reporting on data capture, promotions and rewards offering, campaign management, and client analytics that guides effective decision making and best strategies to acquire, grow, and retain clients. The Analyst will support the team in cross-channel orchestration to increase client lifetime value, identify key trends and behaviors that influences loyalty.
This role reports to the Director of CRM and has a strong cross functional presence with the Marketing, Events, Operations and E-Commerce teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Database Management, Systems and Integration
• Custodian of client database with specific responsibility for maintenance and management to ensure data integrity. Coordinate and ensure accurate integration, synchronization and flows between systems.
• Perform routine database audits that includes review of business rules, data validation and augmentation, merging and purging duplicate records, etc.
• Liaise with IT, multifunctional teams, and external vendors to develop and drive system enhancements and optimization. Determine specifications and requirements for data requests, troubleshooting, reports and ongoing utility of systems.
• Own data projects related to the needs for specific campaigns as well as those involving overall list hygiene, cleanse and suppressions (ie. partner with mailhouse for NCOA).
Reporting and Marketing analytics
• Support and execute program campaign analysis (manual or automated) on a scheduled basis. Analyze sales and performance from various marketing activities channels, including promotions and events, boutique, outlet, e-commerce, direct mail and gifting initiatives.
• Partner with manager on campaign targeting and segmentation requirements, by RFMX, region, product mix, etc and other more complex criteria as needed.
• Create and perform standard post-campaign analysis reports and insights, custom store level reports and dashboards with recommendations for future initiatives to improve ROI.
• Leverage programming skills to run extensive client transaction data queries across large volumes of data and campaign history.
• Review project requests from business stakeholders to understand objectives and actions, create process efficiencies and establish best practices.
• Identify opportunities to automate and streamline the process and delivery of analytics, insights and/or model scores. Eliminate errors and maintain a test-and-learn approach to measure impact of CRM programs.
• Support the development of client segment-based metrics, goals and measurement for client life-cycle marketing programs.
• Coordination of CRM projects with internal and external teams.
• Ability to analyze activity on a micro level as well as in a broader sense within the context of the organization
• Strong attention to detail and critical thinking abilities
• Ability to quickly learn different technological systems and synthesize data across different platforms
• Strong interest in luxury retail
• Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with clients, peers and management
• Demonstrates high level of quality work, attendance and appearance
• Adheres to all Company Policies & Procedures and Safety Regulations
• Adheres to local, state and federal laws
• Additional responsibilities assigned by supervisor related to your position/department
• Ability to be flexible and willing to work extended hours when necessary
• This position does not have supervisory responsibilities
• Ensures work flow and processes are to maximum efficiencies for business necessity
• Interacts with all levels throughout organization including employees and outside vendors
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: The following are the minimum qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
• Business Acumen
• Honesty and Integrity
• Results Orientated
• Solutions Orientated
• Strategic Thinking and Problem Solving
• Time Management
• 3+ years of demonstrated CRM marketing experience
• Knowledge of marketing automation and CRM technologies
• Strong analytical skills with ability to deliver insightful ideas, draw findings from figures
• High attention to detail and project management skills, with a passion for flawless delivery
• Ability to think strategically, execute quickly, and drive multiple objectives toward meeting a common goal
• Self-motivated with an innovative, can-do spirit that is proactive, results-focused, and team-oriented
• Ability to create clear and concise reports for management review
• Expert in Excel and reporting on data. Proficient in Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Marketing, Communications or related degree
The following capabilities are ideal, but not required:
• Email marketing experience
• Print and/or direct mail production experience
• SQL scripting experience a plus
• Web reporting and analytics experience
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
• Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation and reports
• Must be able to see, hear and speak in order to communicate with employees and other customers
• Manual dexterity required using hands to finger; handle, feel and type; reach with hands and arms