IT Infrastructure Intern
The St. John Internship Program is designed to attract, coach and retain top talent graduating from leading local universities on disciplines related to St. John's business practices. Our goal is to help acclimate local university/college students to our company culture, build on their creativity, and allow them the best opportunity to get to know St. John.
The St. John Internship Programs occurs in the Spring, Summer and Fall seasons. The 10 week unpaid internship program will allow students to intern a minimum of 16 hours per week over the course of the season. Local candidates only, please.
*Students must be able to receive school credits.
- Assist with preparation of network equipment for deployment at new sites.
- Work with IT Infrastructure team with reviewing, managing and documenting a multi-site network cutover.
- Review and test configurations pre and post deployment.
- IT or Computer Science major
- Understand concepts of computer networking and IT Security
- Computer proficiency a must
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint