RN - Emergency Center .5 eve/night
RN - Emergency Center .5 eve/night every third weekend rotation (posted 7/12/19)
-Utilize the nursing process in an orderly, systematic approach to meet the changing needs of patients across the life span.
- Assess data reflective of patient's status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each
- Coordinates admits and transfers with other departments/services for a seamless continuum of care.
- Maintains knowledge and demonstrates safe medication practice in the areas of emergency medications
- Completes ED-specific documentation in timely and accurate manner
- Coordinates patient education at discharge.
- 1year emergency experience as an RN
- Current WI RN licensure
- BLS, ACLS, PALS and TNCC certifications
- Bachelors of Nursing
Located just off I-94 between the Minnesota and Wisconsin border, you’ll find exceptional, personalized care at Hudson Hospital & Clinic. With our internationally recognized healing arts program, we invite you to experience Hudson Hospital & Clinic warm, comforting healing environment. As part of HealthPartners family of care, we offer access and choice to our patients and focus on quality health care for the communities we serve.