Patient Care Technician - .5 Night
Patient Care Technician - .5 Night, with every other weekend rotation
- Assist RNs with direct care of patients
- Maintain patient's cleanliness, nutrition, comfort and safety
- Maintains unit order, cleanliness and safety
- Coordinate the clinical and non-clinical duties to facilitate delivery of patient care
- Assists in admission, transfer, and discharge of patients
- Demonstrates compassion and effective interpersonal communication.
- Maintains positive attitude toward co-workers, patients and visitors
- Current WI CNA certification
- Current BLS certification (must be through American Heart Association or American Red Cross)
- Detail oriented and excellent customer service
- CNA experience in a hospital setting
- Epic experience
Located just off I-94 between the Minnesota and Wisconsin border, you’ll find exceptional, personalized care at Hudson Hospital & Clinic. With our internationally recognized healing arts program, we invite you to experience Hudson Hospital & Clinic warm, comforting healing environment. As part of HealthPartners family of care, we offer access and choice to our patients and focus on quality health care for the communities we serve.