RN - Charge Nurse/Administrative Supervisor - .8 Nights
RN - Charge Nurse/Administrative Supervisor - .8 Nights combination of 8 and 12 hour shifts; every third weekend rotation.
Serve as a resource to patient care units and other members of the healthcare team. Utilize the nursing process (assessment, planning, intervention, evaluation) in an orderly, systematic approach to meet the changing needs of patients across the life span.
Reports to the Nurse Manager.
Gives direction of others: RN's, PCT's and HUC's of assigned units.
- Provides direct patient care, evaluates outcomes, consults with other healthcare team members on complex situations and adjusts or recommends nursing care processes as indicated to ensure optimal patient care.
- Supports daily operational duties such as patient flow, divert, transfers, staff behavior, and service recovery.
- In collaboration with staffing office and nurse manager, ensures adequate staffing for current patient volumes and adjusts based on census utilizing staffing tools as provided.
- Ensures Chain of Command is properly utilized and followed per policy.
- Functions as liaison between administration, patients, physicians and other healthcare providers.
- Crisis intervention with an emphasis on patient safety, prioritization, and time management for inpatients and outpatients. This includes mobilization of resources for emergencies, cardio-pulmonary resuscitation, stabilization and transport if indicated.
- Assesses, evaluates, and documents the disease process and progression for the patient per hospital protocol.
- Promotes and Facilitates a physically safe and emotionally and socially satisfying hospitalization experience for patients and families.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current WI RN licensure
- BLS and ACLS certifications. NRP within 6 months of hire.
- Minimum 3 years of hospital based experience including at least one additional specialty such as Medical-Surgical, High Observation/progressive care, ER, or Labor & Delivery.
- Charge/lead RN experience
- Bachelors of Nursing
Located just off I-94 between the Minnesota and Wisconsin border, you’ll find exceptional, personalized care at Hudson Hospital & Clinic. With our internationally recognized healing arts program, we invite you to experience Hudson Hospital & Clinic warm, comforting healing environment. As part of HealthPartners family of care, we offer access and choice to our patients and focus on quality health care for the communities we serve.