International Merchandising Intern
The St. John Internship Program is designed to attract, coach and retain top talent graduating from leading local universities on disciplines related to St. John's business practices. Our goal is to help acclimate local university/college students to our company culture, build on their creativity, and allow them the best opportunity to get to know St. John.
The St. John Internship Programs occurs in the Spring, Summer and Fall seasons. The 10 week unpaid internship program will allow students to intern a minimum of 16 hours per week over the course of the season. Local candidates only, please.
*Students must be able to receive school credits.
- Assist Account Manager with weekly reports, sales/trend analysis and make recommendations to business based on data received from international accounts (i.e. fast/slow sells, top bookings, best pricing strategy, last year vs. this year)
- Assist with Market including pre to post market activities
- Assist with order entry (Bulks EDI approval, Extra Stock) and verification of order entry (check wholesale/retail price color style numbers descriptions and ship dates)
- Organizing and maintaining current line sheets
- Coordinate samples for account photo shoots, marketing purposes or presentations
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Merchandising/Business Management/International Business major
- Coursework in retail math and retail sales experience
- Fashion industry experience a plus
- Customer service and detail-oriented