Marketing & Events Intern
The St. John Internship Program is designed to attract, coach and retain top talent graduating from leading local universities on disciplines related to St. John's business practices. Our goal is to help acclimate local university/college students to our company culture, build on their creativity, and allow them the best opportunity to get to know St. John.
The St. John Internship Programs occurs in the Spring, Summer and Fall seasons. The 10 week unpaid internship program will allow students to intern a minimum of 16 hours per week over the course of the season. Local candidates only, please.
*Students must be able to receive school credits.
- Assist in event planning and execution of events across St. John Boutiques. Also, assist with local events where needed.
- Assist in collateral production of event invites and event itinerary
- Follow up with St. John Boutiques and compile event recaps/comparisons
- Brainstorm ideas for upcoming events and outreach
- Manage Marketing calendar and blog postings with regard to in-store events
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Marketing major
- Previous event planning experience a plus