Ecommerce Customer Experience Product Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead and develop the strategy as well as the execution of customer shopping experience in the site store (www.stjohnknits.com), transform the insights into relevant, sales driven solution.
• Propose and develop product feature development and enhancement of the website to deliver consistently improved customer shopping experience and continuously growing business, aka. traffic and sales.
• Maintain knowledge and provide training to the team of all ecommerce platforms, products and services meanwhile recommend new products and enhancements if required to improve operation efficiency and excellence.
• Coordinate with various cross functional team to analyze product requirement.
• Develop all customer wireframes and user cases and analyze all customer requirements to ensure optimal level of customer experience
• Manage and monitor all e-commerce product development requests and projects, driving the progress and providing the updates.
• Prepare strategies to increase existing and new businesses and identify appropriate vendor for all projects and manage communication for all ecommerce status projects.
• Administer and approve all final new product delivery and recommend improvements to all products and prepare all business requirements documents and ensure compliance to all product schedule and coordinate with departments to provide an effective interface.
• Collaborate with information technology and business units to deliver all releases and prepare work schedule for all projects.
• Assist business leads to review all financials of projects and analyze all key business metrics, perform market research and usability tests on all ecommerce activities and manage all communication plans for projects and provide status reports to management.
• Organize various product workshops and design effective strategies and coordinate with various groups to assist in product development process and analyze all business requirements.
• Document all business plans and design strategies and facilitate approval for all senior management and manage work
• Design all interaction diagrams and provide materials for all user tests and develop all solutions to all issues.
• Collaborate with Quality Assurance team and design all training materials and analyze effectiveness of all new features on products.
• Minimum education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
• Minimum Experience Required:
- 5 years' experience, preferably in high end fashion/women apparel ecommerce retail industry
- Experience working on various ecommerce platform, Magento 2 is preferred.
- Experience working directly with retail customers
- Strong executional background
- Planning experience; strategic thinking (forward-looking vision and anticipating of future needs)
- Application of insights to action
- Creative mindset and passion for digital marketing, eCommerce, shopping supporting products for online retail of fashion industry
- Collaborating with brand/category teams and other key internal/external stakeholders; effective in influencing a wide variety of stakeholders
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate & build relationships at all organizational levels. [includes inspiring others to adopt ideas/follow strategies]
- Propensity for creative problem-solving and opportunity identification