Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant – Certified
OB/GYN - St. Cloud, MN
Are you experienced or interested in OB/GYN and want to join a busy multi-specialty practice? HealthPartners Central Minnesota Clinics (HPCMC) has an exciting full-time practice opportunity based at our beautiful state-of-the-art clinic in the heart of Minnesota - Sartell/St. Cloud – just 60 minutes north of Minneapolis/St. Paul.
Our HPCMC team provides exceptional patient-centered care, and you’ll have responsibilities that include a full range of OB/GYN care and surgical assistance. The Monday – Friday OB/GYN clinic schedule will include rounding one day per week and every 6-7th Saturday at the St. Cloud Hospital.
Ideal NP and PA-C candidates will have a minimum of six months practice experience. However, both new graduates and experienced candidates are encouraged to apply. You must have the following:
Nurse Practitioners (FNP)
• WHNP certification or FNP with OB/GYN interest or practice experience.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and formal nurse practitioner program. Masters’ required for candidates graduating after 1992.
• Current RN License, Certified or eligible for certification through ANA national exam as ANP, FNP.
• Approved or eligible for approval by the Minnesota Board of Nursing for prescription writing privileges.
Physician Assistant – Certified (PA-C)
• Certified PA-C with OB/GYN interest or practice experience.
• Graduate of an accredited formal physician assistant training program.
• Current Minnesota PA license.
• Current NCCPA certification.
• Approved or eligible for approval by the Minnesota Board of Medical practice for prescription writing privileges.
As part of the HPCMC group, you’ll receive a competitive salary and benefits package, paid malpractice coverage, a generous signing bonus, and a rewarding practice with a supportive team of colleagues.
For more details, contact Renee Wenck, HPCMC Human Resources Specialist, at (320) 203-2066 or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.