Rad Tech, Specialist - casual
Radiology Technician - casual
Perform diagnostic procedures under the direction of Radiologists and Physicians to ensure quality in imaging diagnosis for patient care.
- Wisconsin license
- Current registration with American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Minimum of one year as a radiologic technologist
- CT experience preferred
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to image patients of all ages and alter procedures to meet requirements for patient conditions.
- Able to assist patients when needed to move and hold required positions for imaging exams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.