Graphic Design Intern
The St. John Internship Program is designed to attract, coach and retain top talent graduating from leading local universities on disciplines related to St. John's business practices. Our goal is to help acclimate local university/college students to our company culture, build on their creativity, and allow them the best opportunity to get to know St. John.
The St. John Internship Programs occurs in the Spring, Summer and Fall seasons. The 10 week unpaid internship program will allow students to intern a minimum of 16 hours per week over the course of the season. Local candidates only, please.
*Students must be able to receive school credits.
- Assists with Graphic Design and production of print and multimedia collateral, including boutique and easel signage, cards/bi-folds, email blasts and thank you letters for various divisions within the company.
- Learn about printing, shipping and job processes.
- Works with vendors in quoting and ordering jobs.
- Supports PR/Advertising Coordinator with line sheets, organization, and additional responsibilities related to the department.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) in a MAC environment
- Graphic Design major
- Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Professional)
- Dreamweaver, Flash and basic HTML preferred
- Knowledge of Pre/Post Print Production
- Portfolio of work