Laboratory Assistant - 0.4 Days
Lab Assistant - 0.4 FTE, Monday and Wednesday days
Flexibility to work other shifts as needed preferred.
- Provides customer service to patients, family members, visitors and staff
- Performs phlebotomy on infant through geriatric patients in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Collects and processes lab specimens and evaluates their acceptability
- Prepares samples for testing and to send out to reference laboratories
- Accurately completes necessary lab documentation
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks and projects to assist the Lab and Lab Manager
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Computer proficient including Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Phlebotomy certification
- Previous hospital phlebotomy experience
- Electronic Medical Record experience
Located just off I-94 between the Minnesota and Wisconsin border, you’ll find exceptional, personalized care at Hudson Hospital & Clinic. With our internationally recognized healing arts program, we invite you to experience Hudson Hospital & Clinic warm, comforting healing environment. As part of HealthPartners family of care, we offer access and choice to our patients and focus on quality health care for the communities we serve.