Fashion Showroom Intern
The St. John Internship Program is designed to attract, coach and retain top talent graduating from leading local universities on disciplines related to St. John's business practices. Our goal is to help acclimate local university/college students to our company culture, build on their creativity, and allow them the best opportunity to get to know St. John.
The St. John Internship Programs occurs in the Spring, Summer and Fall seasons. The 10 week unpaid internship program will allow students to intern a minimum of 16 hours per week over the course of the season. Local candidates only, please.
*Students must be able to receive school credits.
- Preparing samples for events, trunk shows, photoshoots and market
- Sample and accessory inventory
- Assist with line sheet photoshoots
- Product knowledge
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Interest in fashion
- Organized and detail-oriented