The Hyatt Palace Vacaville is a new-build hotel located adjacent to Sunrise Banquet Hall and Event Center, a popular Vacaville event venue, and near Nut Tree Plaza and the Vacaville Premium Outlets. Offering casual hospitality and purposeful service in a smartly designed, high-tech and contemporary environment, Hyatt Place Vacaville will feature stylish and comfortable guestrooms with separate spaces for sleeping, working and playing, and the amenities to accommodate guests’ lifestyles and familiar routines.
We are currently looking for a Housekeeping Room Attendant to join our team at our Hyatt Place Vacaville property.
As a Room Attendant, you’ll be responsible for cleaning and maintaining assigned guestrooms.
Key responsibilities of a Room Attendant include:
• Cleaning assigned guestrooms in accordance with company standards (changing bed linen, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting, etc.)
• Replenishing amenities and supplies in assigned guestrooms
• Stocking and maintaining Housekeeping cart
• Reporting maintenance issues to Supervisor immediately
• Greeting guests in hallways in a pleasant and friendly manner
The minimum qualifications for the Room Attendant position are:
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
• Ability to move perform frequent and repetitive movements, including bending and stooping
• Must be able to lift, push, and pull a moderate weight frequently
• Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extending arms over head to perform cleaning tasks, and work in confined spaces.
• Ability to follow instructions, directions, and meet deadlines, including the thorough cleaning of the minimum number of rooms assigned
• Basic ability to comprehend English language sufficient to understand information such as labels and instructions and basic guest requests
• Previous cleaning experience preferred
• Must have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include early morning , evening, night, and weekend shifts