The Hyatt Palace Vacaville is a new-build hotel located adjacent to Sunrise Banquet Hall and Event Center, a popular Vacaville event venue, and near Nut Tree Plaza and the Vacaville Premium Outlets. Offering casual hospitality and purposeful service in a smartly designed, high-tech and contemporary environment, Hyatt Place Vacaville will feature stylish and comfortable guestrooms with separate spaces for sleeping, working and playing, and the amenities to accommodate guests’ lifestyles and familiar routines.
We are currently looking for a professional, outgoing and organized individual to join our team in the role of Sales Coordinator.
As a Sales Coordinator, you will be primarily responsible supporting our Sales Team and ensuring that they have the tools, supplies and resources that they need to deliver service that sets us apart.
Key responsibilities of a Sales Coordinator include:
• Providing phone coverage
• Distributing faxes and other communication to appropriate areas
• Creating files and miscellaneous filing of files, papers, checks, electronic communication, etc.
• Creating Sales kits and restocking supply area as appropriate
• Controlling office supplies and ordering supplies when necessary
• Creating and distributing department information as appropriate (Banquet Event Orders, Catering information, etc.)
• Coordinating maintenance of office equipment
• Creating a Daily Event Sheet
• Creating contracts, banquet event orders and correspondence
• Taking care of door cards and reader boards
• Processing mail
The ideal Sales Coordinator candidate will have at least one year of experience as a coordinator. If you have high performance standards, a high level of enthusiasm and thrive in a fast-paced team environment then you just might be the candidate that we’re looking for!
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Professional and friendly demeanor with a positive attitude<
• Ability to multi-task in a high-profile, high-traffic environment
• Ability to read, comprehend and write simple instructions and/or short correspondence and memos
• Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook