We’re auditioning for professional, outgoing and outrageous personalities to fill the role of Steward.
As a Steward, you’ll be responsible for providing cooks and servers with clean the wares needed for the guests’ dining experience as well as performing general and routine cleaning tasks.
Key responsibilities of the Steward include:
• Setting up wares for banquet functions
• Retrieving and washing soiled wares
• Transporting supplies and food to banquet service areas
• Assisting the kitchen with plating banquet meals
• Cleaning and maintaining equipment in dishwashing, kitchen, cafeteria, compactor and/or storage areas
• Assisting in washing pots, pans and other kitchen utensils and equipment
The ideal Steward candidate will be detail oriented, have a passion for delivering excellent service, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Prior stewarding/dishwasher experience but not necessary
• Basic ability to comprehend English language sufficient to understand information such as labels and instructions and basic requests
• Ability to stand, walk and move around during entire shift
• Ability to handle, carry and/or lift items weighing up to 50 pounds
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
• Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Hard Rock Hotel San Diego: As authentic, passionate, irreverent and unpredictable as music itself.
Backstage, green rooms and red carpets. Uniforms designed by a rock star. Working at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego is not quite like working at a vanilla hotel. Hard Rock's team is as passionate and authentic as rock itself. Our mission is to serve from the heart: An entourage of staff hell-bent on working with the best, being the best, and delivering an experience guests will actually want to talk about. After all, this is Hard Rock and the ordinary and staid will not do.
If you kick ass at what you do, and have a true passion for service and music, separate yourself from the crowd and be noticed.