We’re looking for an Esthetician to join the team at The Landing Resort & Spa in South Lake Tahoe.
As an Esthetician, you’ll be responsible for performing facials and waxing services while providing our guests with a soothing spa experience.
Key responsibilities of an Esthetician include:
• Providing professional skincare and waxing services to guests
• Consulting with the guest to analyze skin type and facial treatment required to ensure expectations are met
• Demonstrating respect, sensitivity and concern for guest’s needs in a professional manner
• Working cooperatively and professionally with Spa team members
• Maintaining a high level of cleanliness in work areas
• Sterilizing all instruments and areas in accordance to state law
• Maintaining a neat and well-stocked supply of work station products
• Maintaining an up to date working knowledge of all spa services, packages, promotions, and retail products offered
The minimum qualifications for the Esthetician position are:
• Must be a California licensed Esthetician or Cosmetologist
• Demonstrated knowledge of comprehensive professional skincare techniques required (applicants will be required to pass a practical exam before an offer of employment will be extended)
• Strong product knowledge of all ingredients, reactions, and their affects on all skin types
• One year experience in similar position in Spa or the Salon industry
• Must have the ability to communicate clearly and directly with guests using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Ability to participate in the creation of an enjoyable work environment
• Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers and staff, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy
• Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings and weekends
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Hard Rock Hotel San Diego: As authentic, passionate, irreverent and unpredictable as music itself.
Backstage, green rooms and red carpets. Uniforms designed by a rock star. Working at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego is not quite like working at a vanilla hotel. Hard Rock's team is as passionate and authentic as rock itself. Our mission is to serve from the heart: An entourage of staff hell-bent on working with the best, being the best, and delivering an experience guests will actually want to talk about. After all, this is Hard Rock and the ordinary and staid will not do.
If you kick ass at what you do, and have a true passion for service and music, separate yourself from the crowd and be noticed.