We’re auditioning for professional, outgoing, and outrageous personalities to fill the role of Massage Therapist at our Azure Spa.
As a Massage Therapist, you’ll be responsible for performing massages and body treatments on guests with professionalism, care and attentiveness to each guest’s needs in one of our five luxurious treatment rooms.
Key responsibilities of a Massage Therapist include:
• Performing massages and body treatments
• Consulting and recommending products while performing body treatments
• Filling out prescription cards and promoting and selling Rock Spa’s featured products
• Setting up and breaking down your assigned treatment room
• Assisting in the overall cleanliness and organization of the Spa/Fitness Area
• Picking up guests on time for services and delivering the full time of service to guests
• Maintaining complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered
• Addressing and responding to guests’ questions and concerns in a professional and courteous manner
• Providing accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests
• Communicating to management any occurrences involving team members or guests in the spa that require attention
The minimum qualifications for the Massage Therapist position are:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must hold and maintain all current licenses and certifications that are required on a state and local level
• Must have previous massage therapist experience, preferably in a spa environment
• Possess a thorough knowledge of numerous massage modalities
• Possess a general understanding of body treatments
• Must have excellent customer service skills and a strong work ethic
• Must have excellent communication and listening skills
• Ability to lift 25 pounds
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
• Must have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include nights, weekends and/or holidays
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Riviera : As authentic, passionate, irreverent and unpredictable as music itself.
Backstage, green rooms and red carpets. Working at The Riviera Palm Springs is not quite like working at a vanilla hotel. Riviera's team is as passionate and authentic as rock itself. Our mission is to serve from the heart: An entourage of staff hell-bent on working with the best, being the best, and delivering an experience guests will actually want to talk about.