We’re auditioning for professional, outgoing, and outrageous personalities to fill the role of Spa Attendant at the Azure Spa.
As a Spa Attendant, you’ll be responsible for ensuring our luxurious treatment rooms are guest-ready at all times.
Key responsibilities of a Spa Attendant include:
• Maintains the cleanliness and order of the spa and fitness facility (may at times include sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, and taking out the trash).
• Removes dirty laundry and collects dirty linens in guest areas and takes them to housekeeping area or laundry pick-up.
• Cleans and sanitizes all wet areas, bathrooms, and grooming areas throughout the day.
• Distributes and places linens in spa rooms, closets, locker rooms, dispensary and appropriate guest areas.
• Escorts spa guests to changing areas in a courteous and timely manner.
• Explains the set-up and workings of the locker rooms, bathroom and shower to the guests.
• Ensures all areas are clean and replenishes supplies as needed.
• Understands the basics of the spa menu and products in order to communicate knowledgeably with guests.
• Assists staff with lifting and storing facility equipment, furniture, and products to help maintain facility and prepare for special events.
• Maintain open communication with staff including being receptive to personal feedback from staff. Reports any incident or accident to the Spa Director.
The minimum qualifications for the Spa Attendant position are:
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
• Proficient in appropriate computer skills, office equipment and English language.
• Ability to lift 25 lbs.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Must have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include nights, weekends and/or holidays
• High School Diploma or GED.