The Client Insurance Associate’s primary responsibilities include communicate, coordinate and facilitate all Client Insurance and Tax Appeals services and support functions. Produce monthly reports and analytics to support on-going program sales and service.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Help coordinate certificates of insurance and/or insurance renewal dates for all RRG managed locations.
• Collect COPE information for all managed locations.
• Assist with claims data, as needed.
• Create and track outstanding billing for all Client Insurance and Tax Appeals.
• Help to prepare and send monthly and quarterly reports to brokers, carriers and other internal resources.
• Other duties as requested.
• Participate in Company-provided training.
• Comply with all Company policies, applicable health and safety rules and regulations, as well as applicable local, state and federal laws.
Education and/or Experience
• High School graduate or equivalent is required for this position. College degree preferred.
• Experience in property management industry and/or insurance – is preferred.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required.
• Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience required.
• Ability to read, write, understand and communicate in English.
• Ability to use a personal computer with advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to use general office equipment, such as telephone, fax machine, printer, scanner and copier.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Professional verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational and time-management skills.
• Ability to successfully manage multiple projects at once.
• Ability to identify, prioritize and meet goals and deadlines.
• Ability to maintain flexibility and creativity in a variety of situations.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
• Frequent use of fingers, handling, feeling, talking and hearing.
• Sustain substantially recurring movement to fingers, hands and wrists
• Moderate standing, reaching, walking, stooping and lifting.
• Ability to compare, compute, compile, copy, analyze, coordinate, synthesize, instruct and communicate.
• Ability to tolerate stressful situations.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision.
• Standard office working environment.
• Not applicable.