At TruGreen LandCare, we do more than just care for landscapes. We go above and beyond to provide peace of mind to our customers. If you’re committed to taking customer service to a higher level, join us.
Senior Landscape Supervisor
As a Senior Landscape Supervisor you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of landscape maintenance contracts, maximizing customer satisfaction, and ensuring delivery of quality services while achieving set goals for revenue, profitability, and contract renewals through effective management & coordination of personnel, equipment & facility resources, and employee training & development.
o Responsible for ensuring delivery of quality services and customer satisfaction
o Schedule landscape maintenance and enhancement crews and conduct site inspections to evaluate services performed
o Develop long-term relationships with clients to ensure open-line of communication
o Provide estimates for supplemental work & enhancements to improve the quality of landscape
o Develop and coordinate plans for the efficient use of personnel and resources
o Participate & conduct routine training sessions to maximize production & efficiency.
Manages 3-5 subordinate supervisors who supervise a total of 3-6 employees on maintenance and installation crews. Also directly supervises 10-30 non-supervisory employees.
Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Degree in Landscape/Horticulture or related business field preferred
• Experience in managing a landscape division to include maintenance service contracts
• Experience in direct management of multiple landscape maintenance and enhancement crews
• This position requires excellent organizational, leadership, communication, and time management skills
• Valid state driver’s license and good driving record
• Experience in recommending, pricing, and selling enhancements to improve the quality of the landscape
At TruGreen LandCare, you’ll enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity for professional growth and respect that comes from working for the industry leader. Come grow with us.