About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.
We are currently looking for a Breakfast/Reception Attendant to join our team at our Padre Trail Inn property.
As Breakfast/Reception Attendant, you’ll be responsible for monitoring the food and beverage products during breakfast and/or our afternoon reception.
Key responsibilities of a Breakfast/Reception Attendant include:
• Setting up the buffet line before guests arrive for breakfast and/or the evening reception
• Displaying food and beverages in an organized and attractive manner
• Cleaning the area around the buffet by wiping, sweeping, and/or mopping
• Frequently checking the buffet line to ensure that there is an appropriate amount of food available
• Replenishing the buffet with food, beverages and/or supplies as needed
• Maintaining cleanliness of buffet area
• Disposing of used plates, utensils, napkins and/or cups as necessary
• Removing and disposing of leftover food at the end of breakfast and/or evening reception
• Cleaning buffet area according to established standards
• Ensuring inventory is stocked and properly stored for next shift
The ideal Breakfast/Reception Attendant candidate will have experience in the food and/or hospitality industry. The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
• Possess a basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation, service standards, guest relations and etiquette
• Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends
• Ability to stand, walk, and move around during entire shift
• Must have the ability to communicate clearly and directly with team members and guests using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Must have the ability to work with guests and respond immediately and accurately to their needs and requirements